PRODUCT TYPE: Insecticides
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 10 Left in Stock!
Jump is a Fipronil based phenyl pyrazole insecticide. Jump is very effective in controlling stem borer and leaf folder in rice. Fipronil not only controls insect pests effectively but also shows plant growth enhancement effects which results in higher yields. The potent formulation enables effective control of pests at very low dose rates thereby resulting in lower impact on environment.
MODE OF ACTION
Primarily acts as an ingestion toxicant with some complimentary contact action and acts by interfering in nerve impulse transmission.
- Innovative Formulation (Fluid bed technology)-Ease in handling, measuring and dosing. It is free from dust particles, excellent suspension in water for improved coverage on crop.
- Low dose Jump granules applied at dose rates as low as few grams per hectare are effective against major pests.
- Suitable for IPM: Jump is an ideal choice for IPM.
- Plant growth enhancement: Jump has shown demonstrable plant growth enhancement effect in many crops.
- Longer protection: Protects the crop for longer period.
- Minimal environmental effect: Extensive research has demonstrated that Fipronil has minimal impact on environment.
CROP AND TARGET PESTS
Give first spray as soon as incidence of stem borer (appearance of dead hearts) and leaf folder (appearance of white stripes on leaves) starts and 1-2 more sprays depending upon severity of the incidence.
|Rice||Stem borer, Leaf folder|