PRODUCT TYPE: Herbicides
You Save: Rs. 13.00 (6%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
Technical: Oxadiargyl 80% WP.
MODE OF ACTION
Like any other Oxadiazoles, Oxadiargyl inhibits protoporphyrinogen IX oxidase, the enzyme that converts from Protox to Proto, which finally helps in the weed's necrotic action.
- Works at the time of weed emergence as a contact herbicide.
- When uniformly spread, sticks evenly to the soil surface.
- It is selective to rice plant.
- It firmly binds soil particles within the top 2 cm of the soil.
- No damage to the next crop.
- No odor which helps in easy usage.
- Safety to Crop: No phytotoxicity at the recommended dose rates in transplanted rice.
CROPS AND TARGET WEEDS
Topstar should be applied within 3 to 5 days after transplanting (maximum up to 2 leaf stage of weed).