Sprint (Mancozeb 50% + Carbendazim 25% WS)
PRODUCT TYPE: Fungicides
You Save: Rs. 150.00 (12%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
Technical Name : Mancozeb 50% + Carbendazim 25% WS.
Mode of Action
- Sprint is a combination of contact and systemic fungicide, having both curative and preventive activity.
Mixture partner Mancozeb is a contact action and preventive fungicide with multisite mode of action. It remains on the seed surface in treated seeds. It is fungitoxic when exposed to air, converted into isothiocynate, which inactivates the sulphahydral group of enzymes in fungi, causing disturbance in fungal enzyme functioning.
Other mixture partner Carbendazim is systemic in action acts as preventive and curative. It acts by disrupting the spindle formation during cell division in fungi.
- Broad-spectrum contact and systemic fungicide specially formulated for the control of seed and early soil borne diseases.
- Helps in early, uniform and healthy germination.
- Improves the Seed germination and crop stand. Supplies ‘Mn’ and ‘Zn’ nutrition to the plants.
- Forms a uniform coating / layer around the seed surface and prevents fungal infection / kills the fungus.
It is compatible with commonly used pesticides. It is not compatible with lime sulphur and Bordeaux mixture or alkaline solutions.
No Phytotoxicity has been reported, when used as recommend