PRODUCT TYPE: Fungicides
You Save: Rs. 15.00 (5%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
Technical: Fenamidone 10% + Mancozeb 50% w/w WG (60 WG).
Sectin 60 WG is a combination fungicide containing Fenamidone and Mancozeb, thereby giving dual contact and systemic activity against Phycomycetes diseases, late blight of potato and tomato, downy mildew of grapes and vegetables and Pythium spp. It also controls nonphycomycetes leaf spot diseases like Alternaria and Mycosphaerella.
MODE OF ACTION
Fenamidone inhibits mitochondrial respiration by blocking electron transport at ubihydroquinone: cytochrome-c-oxidoreductase (Complex III). Sectin is a protectant and curative fungicide. Mancozeb acts as non-specific thiol reactant, inhibiting respiration. It is a contact fungicide with protective action.
- High level of activity against Phycomycetes diseases like potato and tomato late blight, vine and vegetable downy mildews, Pythium species.
- Also controls non-Phycomycetes leaf spot diseases like Alternaria,Mycosphaerella.
- It has excellent protectant, antisporulant, and curative and translaminar activity.
- It has quick direct spore killing effect.
- It does not easily get washed away by rain.
CROP AND TARGET DISEASE
- Potato: Sectin spray in potato should be initiated as soon as late blight appears and further give 1-2 more sprays depending upon disease re-invasion.
- Grape: In grape, initiate the sprays 2-3 weeks after pruning or as soon as downy mildew symptoms are seen and give 1-2 more sprays at 10-15 days interval depending upon disease severity.