PRODUCT TYPE: Fungicides
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 1 Left in Stock!
Technical: Dithane M-45 75% WP.
Dithane gives effective control for most of the fungal diseases across crops. Trusted brand with a very fine particle size which gives better solubility and spread on the leaf surface providing better disease protection.
• It is based on the active ingredient, mancozeb, which belongs to the dithiocarbamates group of compounds.
• No reported resistance to Dithane* even after more than 45 years of commercial use.
• Excellent blend partner and the preferred partner of choice for resistance management
• The very fine particle size of Dithane give better solubility & spreading on the leaf surface providing better disease protection.
1500-2000 gm per hectare for foliar spray. 3 gm per liter of water for soil drenching.
It controls the following diseases:
- Alternaria Spp
- Anthracnose (Elsinoe spp.)
- Bipolaris maydis
- Cercospora personata
- Colletotrichum musae
- Early Blight (Alternaria solani)
- Fruit Rot (Colletotrichum spp.)
- Late Blight (Phytophthora infestans)
- Leaf Blast
- Leaf Blight (Stemphylium vesicarium)
- Leaf Blight (Alternaria spp.)
- Leaf Spot, Alternaria (Alternaria spp.)
- Leaf Spot, Cercospora (Cercospora Sorghii.)
- Leaf Spot, Cercospora (Cercospora beticola)
- Leaf Spot, Cercospora (Cercospora spp.)
- Leaf Spot (Mycosphaerella spp.)
- Limb Rot
- Mycosphaerella Angulata
- Panicle Blast
- Peronosclerospora sorghi
- Phytopthora parasitica
- Plasmopara viticola
- Puccinia arachidis
- Rhizoctonia solani
- Rust (Puccinia spp.)
- Spot Blotch (Cochliobolus sativus)
- Stem Blast
- Venturia inequalis
- Verticillium theobromae
- Yellow Disease