Trade Name: OSHEEN
Common Name: Dinotefuran
Formulation: 20% SG
- OSHEEN has fast action due to which target pests stop damaging the crop after coming into contact of OSHEEN and start dying within few hours.
- OSHEEN has a unique mode of action which gives longer and effective control on targets pests which are not controlled by other molecules.
- OSHEEN has systemic action and quickly gets absorbed into the plant, effectively killing the target pests present in the different parts of plant.
- OSHEEN has translaminar action due to which spray done on the upper surface of the leaves gets translocated to the lower surface and controls the target insects hiding on the lower side of leaf.
- OSHEEN keeps the crop green and healthy resulting improved quality and productivity, due to its high efficacy on target pests.
OSHEEN is new systemic insecticide a 3rd generation of Neonicotinoid group. OSHEEN was invented in Japan and has been introduced in India by PI Industries Ltd. OSHEEN has been trusted as a most reliable solution to effectively manage the Brown Plant Hoppers in Rice for number of years in the leading Rice growing countries. It has also been tested and recommended by leading agriculture research institutes of Govt. of India on Rice crop and Cotton crop. Because of its unique mode of action OSHEEN effectively controls the target pests which are not controlled by other molecules.