You Save: Rs. 20.00 (16%)
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 0 Left in Stock!
Technical: Alpha Napthyl Acetic Acid 4.5 SL (4.5 % w/w).
Planofix is an aquous solution containing 4.5% (w/w) of Alpha napthyl acetic acid active ingredient. It is a plant growth regulator used for the purpose of inducing flowering, preventing shedding of flower buds and unripe fruits. It helps in enlarging fruit size, increasing and improving the quality and yield of fruits.
MODE OF ACTION
Planofix when sprayed on plants prevents the formation of abscission layer by suppressing ethylene gas produced and hence thereby prevents the shedding of flowers, buds and fruits.
- Prevents natural shedding of squares, bolls in cotton, flowers in vegetables, chillies, and fruits like mango
- Reduces pre-harvest berry drop in grapes.
- Increases fruit size in pineapple and grapes.
CROPS AND TARGET PESTS
- Should be sprayed during cool part of the day.
- Though compatible with most pesticides, individual application will give a good result.
- Standard solution : 1 ml Planofix in 4.5 L of water = 10 ppm
10 ml Planofix in 4.5 L of water = 100 ppm
Pineapple: (a) Apply just before expected flowering. (b) Drench the whole fruit but avoid the spray drift to young crop. (c) Again, wet the whole fruit 2 weeks before harvest.
Tomato: At the time of flowering apply twice.
Chillies: 1. First spray during flowering. 2. Second spray 20-30 days after spray (2 applications).
Mango: 1. First spray when tender fruits are of pea size. 2. Malformation before fruit bud differentiation- approximate 3 month before flowering.
Grapes: 1. First spray at pruning, 2. Second spray when flowering starts.
Grapes: (To control berry drop) Spray on matured grapes branches 10-15 days before harvesting.
|Pineapple||(a) to induce flowering and uniform growth|
|(b) to increase fruit size|
|(c) To delay maturity|
|Grapes||to increase size and weight of berries|